Saturday 26th May 2018 from 9am to 4:30pm – National Networking Day for all those interested in Social and Therapeutic Horticulture
This day will be a fantastic opportunity to:
- Learn about Social & Therapeutic Horticulture and its benefits
- Learn about current programmes of Social & Therapeutic Horticulture in Ireland
- Link up and network with fellow practitioners.
- Share your experience and ideas.
- Access advice and support.
The past decade has seen a large increase in the delivery of Social and Therapeutic Horticulture for the improved quality of life for people from all sectors of society.
This National networking day is being held to showcase a number of projects from around the country together with a variety of practical demonstrations. Of equal importance, we are keen to develop a shared vision with all interested people and parties to help shape the future of Social and Therapeutic Horticulture in Ireland.
We will have a range of speakers, many of them practitioners, to share their experiences of Social and Therapeutic Horticulture as well as the research behind it and who can benefit from it!
This day will be of interest to the following:
- anyone interested in learning more about Social and Therapeutic Horticulture and what it is and to meet and network with others
- healthcare practitioners, green care practitioners, horticulturists and horticulture educators who would like to offer Social and Therapeutic Horticulture and to meet and network with others
- healthcare practitioners, green care practitioners, horticulturists and horticulture educators who already offer Social and Therapeutic Horticulture and want to see what others are doing as well as meet and network with others
Venue: Festina Lente, Old Connaught Avenue, Bray, Co Wicklow, A98 F702